This privacy statement describes
how Bibliotecha Inc. collects and uses
the information you provide on LabelSync provided by Bibliotecha Inc. It also describes the choices available to you regarding
our use of your information and how you can access and update this information.
A. Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from
Bibliotecha Inc. LabelSync:
- Your Google contacts: Used to synchronize the contacts you wish to share with other users.
- Your Google User Info (Read Only) : Used to authenticate you when you log to the application and to display your user profile.
- Your Google Domain and Directory info (Read Only) : Used to know the users and mailing lists of your domain in order to allow you to share contacts with them. Also to know your domain country and language in order to display the proper local information.
- Your Google Licences (Read Only) : Used to provide automated discounts, packages and promotion are based on Google licences.
It is important to remind you that Bibliotecha Inc. does not retrieve any emails messages or documents from your Google accounts. Contacts are retrieved only for synchronization purposes and are immediately hashed. For further information read section F for “Information Stored”.
B. We use this information to
- Facilitate and administer business services you have requested through our applications.
- If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
C. Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer support services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice through our addon of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take commercially reasonable measures and follow generally accepted standards to protect the information you provide us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, if you provide sensitive information such as a credit card number when purchasing an addon or through the addon itself, the information you provide is transmitted via encryption using technologies such as secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
E. Tracking Technologies
F. Information stored
Bibliotecha Inc. stores only information that is
required to complete the synchronization services.
LabelSync is synchronizing your contacts by comparing hashes, which allows the service to detect changes without exposing any of your data in non encrypted form on our systems.
Even if you install the Gmail™ addon and grant access to your Gmail™ data, we never store any of your emails in our systems. We use this access only to be able to show your email senders’ contact information.
Your information is stored 6 months after your account expiry. However, you can request for total deletion at any time prior to this grace period.
G. Accessing Your Information
To review, correct, or update your account information
(Company name, user names / address, group names name, payment info, address), please
contact your company’s G Suite / Google Workspace administrator, who may access the addon
directly to review and modify this information or will update this information through
your G Suite console.
We will retain that information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact your organization’s Administrator.
Your administrator may choose to uninstall this addon, at which time the account administrator is responsible for notifying you regarding your company’s discontinued use of this addon. We shall retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
I. Privacy Statement Updates
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our business or this addon as it pertains to the information collected from you and our use of it. If the change impacts how we use or handle information collected from you, we will email you and/or your organization’s administrator, or post a notice where you first access this addon prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us by writing or email us or call us on the details listed on our contact page.